Tin Caps in Full Motion!

Have you seen the Tin Caps commercial I scored a couple weeks ago? No?!? Truth be told, I haven’t actually seen it on TV yet either, simply because I just don’t watch that much TV. (I’ve got WAY too much music to write!) So if you’re like me and haven’t caught the commercial yet, or you are unfortunate enough not to live in the greater Fort Wayne area, then this post is for you!

Presenting, the Tin Caps!

Get the Flash Player to see this content.

This video comes courtesy of Derek over at Punch Films. As you can see by the visuals, he and his staff are VERY talented. It’s a real pleasure working with him. More on that later…

Thanks for tuning in. Let me know if you spot the spot on TV!

Much Metta,

John

Filed under Music · Tagged with

Comments

29 Responses to “Tin Caps in Full Motion!”
  1. Sara says:

wow John! that’s awesome! you did your job…i need to go see a game!

2. Sherry Smith says:

clever,exciting and suspenseful. I watched it 10 times,just to hear it and see what was happening. John is so talented…

3. Bonnie Dean says:

Love it! Exciting and inviting!

4. sarah collman says:

Great job John! I’m so proud of you:)

5. gail says:

Well DONE John!!!! Now, the only thing that would have made this commercial better is if the team’s name was something more respectable, like, The Generals. For the love, TIN CAPS? REALLY?!!!! I loved the music though — it went so well with the edits in the clip!

6. annie says:

holy crap john, i mean i really liked the music, but now that i see it with the video – it is incredible – you should be very, very proud – awesome work!

7. Awesome!! Love the beats. :)

8. Stacy says:

I LOVE IT!! Great job.

9. leslistreets says:

Very very engaging and rousing. Super job! It’d be a great score to wake up anyone dozing off on the couch!

10. Very cool! I had to listen to it twice!

11. Donna King says:

John, your music adds such drama and excitement to the video! GREAT JOB!

12. Pat Quinn says:

Great work! I can almost smell the popcorn and hear the cheers!

13. Excellent spot. All the elements go so well together. Big league look and feel for our MiLB boys!

14. mel says:

thats hot man. for a second it made me miss baseball and i didnt know that was even possible! lol. great work!

15. Alex Yoder says:

Well done, sir.

16. Erin says:

John I meant to comment on this before- it’s awesome!!! Very exciting and truly looks like it was made for a much bigger market. Way to go!

17. jennie says:

Happy Birthday John! Betsy just left a beautiful blog about you. You are amazing and such a positive person to have in our lives. You’ve touched all of us, especially Betsy. Thanks for being you. Enjoy your day!

18. John! Amazing work! I came to wish you Happy Birthday (I’m Betsy’s photo friend) and was blown away by your talent :) Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

19. Hannah Joy (a betsy blog reader) says:

Happy birthday John! May God bless you richly!

20. Chris Newmark says:

Hi John. I know you dont know me, but I went to school with Betsy. I enjoy reading her blog and especially love her pictures of you with Miles. They are precious. I can tell what a wonderful husband, father, friend and person you truely are. I just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy birthday. I hope you enjoy the day with your family. :)

Sincerely,

Chris (Brown) Newmark CHS class of ’95

21. Betsy Jo says:

Happy Birthday. I’m a blog-reader of your wife’s, and saw her beautiful piece on your birthday. Much happiness to you all!

22. Gail says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!

23. Happy Belated Birthday from another Betsy blog reader! I LOVE what you do for a living! My dad was director of the University of Florida marching band for 25 years, I literally grew up related to the “Pride of the Sunsine”. Marched piccolo in high school and college – alas always stuck in the back. Cheers!

24. Happy belated birthday1

K.

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] in Full Motion: If you haven’t seen the commercial yet, take a look hereĀ (John King of Metta [...]

2. [...] of my business. He has got his own business going (Fort Wayne readers, have you heard him on TV yet?) But he’s still working hard wearing lots of hats being my accountant, tax guy and of [...]

3. [...] Punch Films. If you’re not familiar with Punch, they are the visual masterminds behind the Tin Caps promo. Since working on Tin Caps with Derek and his team, I’ve had a chance to do several other [...]